Friday, April 9, 2010

headache ~ yet enjoy !!


recently seldom up blog,
bcos of busy ?
izzit the reason?
maybe yes , might not!

After graduated until nowadays,
it seen like happened yesterday,
i miss my university time,
not much responsibility,
focus when exam,
kidding and enjoy even assignment discussion!
enjoy almost every moment!
fren will u all miss our uni time as well?

Now y it seen like stress~
many to think about ..
everyday was happening,
work like cant finish,
everyday meet wit difference people,
talk difference thing,
walk in the mall non stop,
tenants make me headache~~
thing all throw to me ~~
luckily all my colleague are nice and helpful,
special credit to our boss edwin,
mac & nuha, u all are the best,
as advertising and promotion as well as leasing,
haha ~~

Erm~ working here is really tired and sometime make me headache,
but i really enjoy my work,
sometime im oso cant explain y,
but ~ enjoy !!

here everybody is nice,
easy to talk with,
(but some really cant tahan)
thanks u all take care of me,
understand me~~
THANKS!
will try best to done my job well
* at the same time must be enjoy la, no stress please !!
gambateh !!

No comments: