Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Go further ~ make a difference

Quite a time not update,
but it seem like a lot of difference.
Recently im a bit busy with my work as well as my "career"
sometime it quite hard in between,
but this is my choice,
i will persist till the end~~

with dream, work harder~ waiting a day to be success,
i dun mind how much i should sacrifice,
but till the end reach my destination,
i think it's worth !!

At the present stage,
maybe i will lose my direction,
sometime feel dazed,
but im on the way to success,
this how i becalm myself.

Even sometime have quarrel with partner,
thanks for understading,
thanks for support,
and thanks for everything,
without you i can't go far and stronger.
please give me sometime to prove,im on the right way,
"i can do it" !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, u r blogging in eng? i juz knew it. post more ^^ looks like u have a really big dream there. all the best in your undertakings and take care cheeeeeersss!!

Gr@ce said...

my dear ~ i post in eng just bcos of u ma ~~ hahahah ~~ then please be my loyalty reader ya ~~ u oso ya dear fren gambateh ~~ :)